Welcome to kevmod.com
There's not much to see here right now, but you can check out my
- blog (increasingly active)
- github (rarely active)
- twitter (never active)
- Google profile (never active)
- and Facebook profile, which you probably won't be able to access, but which I need to promote over all the other Kevin Modzelewskis (who would have thought?)
Or view my very abbreviated list of projects, in roughly reverse-chronological order: (still under construction):
- A simple FPGA bitcoin miner that I made to learn about bitcoin and FPGAs 
- My "fuserun" project that performs bash-like "process substitution" (aka
<( ) for any program that can read files 
- Some extra battlecode results that I decided to calculate 
- A Col. Blotto website [down and probably not coming back up] that I built for 6.207 to study network effects in game learning. You can read about Col. Blotto on wikipedia, and see our final report here. 
- Our Eclectyk project from the Mobile Applications class at MIT, Fall 2008.
- Our gizmoball project from 6.170 2007
- My awesome IMDB page (except for the fact that my star power is dropping...).